The Washington Post, a newspaper I used to admire (I was in Journalism for years) has committed a few sins against its readers.
- They pushed, revealed, and constructed the Russia-gate narrative, the false story that President Donald Trump was under the influence of Russian President Vladimir Putin. Their reporters were in on this conspiracy, and the conspiracy was not committed by Trump and his small group of campaign officials, it was committed by people in power, people running and had high-level access and clearances necessary to do all this — at the FBI, the White House and the NSA. Launching Russia-gate took access and power within the NSA computer systems and the CIA computer systems.
- Virtually all of this activity has been reliably reported in the alternative media by Glen Greenwald, Aaron Mate, Sara Carter, and Sundance, but there is even a drunken, pot-smoking night club comedian named Jimmy Dore, that has done more honest YouTube video reporting on the Russia-gate story than the entire WaPo and NYT newsrooms.
- The Washington Post hasn’t just ignored the real story — they have written literally hundreds of articles explaining, making up, echoing and creating from obviously false material — the false narrative. And they retracted only bits and pieces, refusing to admit the most obvious sentence in the Mueller report, that none of Trump’s staff, or Trump himself, had any connection with anybody in the Russian government leadership, whatsoever. And everybody in America knows this, except the deeply partisan core Dems still living in a mass hysteria bubble and the reporters and editors at the Washington Post and New York Times. Their self-described editorial mission is a disgrace, on its face. At the bare minimum, a newspaper of record should print both sides of all important public debate, and when they fail to do this, they have another obligation to admit this and clear the record. This had not happened and I doubt it will unless a mass firing occurs at these publications.
- Susan Rice, Samantha Power, these people actually carried out all this criminal activity, and they coordinated it, along with the counter-espionage division of the FBI, Hillary Clinton, the State Department bigwigs, the DOJ bigwigs, Attorney General Lorette Lynch, Sally Yates, Clapper and Brennan, which means, of course, President Barack Obama knew about the wiretapping of Donald Trump’s campaign, knew the FISA warrant was cooked up by Hillary and knew the Russia-gate idea was bogus. This is important. Think how reckless it is to cook up a fight between the world’s 2 nuclear superpowers — just to do in a rival who was getting traction politically — purely because you were so unlikable.
- The Washington Post writers and Editors knew Hillary rigged a primary against Bernie Sanders, their people on the ground witnessed it and their sources high up at the DNC knew about her contract, knew about the money laundering scheme (the state to federal party cash transfers were illegal) and covered all this up or wrote about it in a way that excused the behavior in the same article they disclosed it in and then never touched it again.
- In other words, when Senator Bernie Sanders attacked the Washington Post again this week, claiming they have a bias against his campaign and are displaying it daily — he was correct.
- It’s very sad, when a pathetic idiot like Sanders, who has accomplished nothing in his long embarrassing political career, and who no idea what he is talking about on any other topic — can call onto the carpet, an entire news organization I used to admire — and be completely right for the first time in his communist life..