- The New York Times, in a highlighted editorial board editorial, admitted Trump was right today on immigration, further admitted there is a crisis at the border — and URGED the Democrats in Congress to give him what he wants on immigration.
2. Chuck Schumer today responded to a Trump tweet about trade with China and complimented the President — saying he was right about China and should stay the course against them with his trade policies.
3. Pigs flew today, all across barnyards from Maine to Florida.
4. Hell froze completely over, they’re playing hockey down there.
5. Trump’s popularity hit an all-time high this week, including the week he was elected, in two national polls (Rasmussen and Gallup).