I have a friend who is a UFO nut. He has literally seen hundreds of hours of video on everything from alien abductions to UFO sightings and theory. Unfortunately he copies me on a lot of this and sometimes I open it before I realize – it’s another alien video.
But sort of monitoring his obsession got me thinking, if aliens have visited earth, at least recently, why haven’t they revealed themselves? This is a partial list of reasons I can think of.
1. They are smart, have done some behavior modeling – and understand the resulting panic would kill lots of humans.
2. They are not smart, just hungry, and plan to use humans as food and/or some other resource – and understand the resulting panic would damage the goods.
3. They are altruistic, and realize the great knowledge they can share – is above our society’s collective capability to safely use. Imagine a world where many more people had access to small, easy to manufacture, power systems even more concentrated than nuclear power. This only looks good from an economic point of view, as a security risk it make nuclear non-proliferation (which we have failed at) look easy.
4. They are not altruistic, just paranoid, and don’t want us to know about their technology because that knowledge is what differentiates them — from us.
5. They’re not really aliens. They visited a while ago, mixed our new #2 chromosome down from an ape’s #2a and #2b chromosome, added a vitamin B12 enhancement gene patch– and bingo — higher brain function. In which case they aren’t more alien than we are, because although they are not native, since they created us, we are a hybrid, born of earthly DNA, manipulated be foreign gene designer IP. Like livestock we humans breed for specific performance from wild animal stock — originally.
6. They’re not really aliens because the government simply has some secret far out technology – like anti-gravity — they don’t want other militaries to know we possess. Alien stories are a perfect explanation for the sightings resulting from the tests of this technology.
7. Aliens have revealed themselves to top government officials and even have a treaty or MOU with them, however, like many such agreements, it has a secrecy clause. This could and/or would be likely and not from the aliens, but the humans. As an AG I would opine to the president, that such an Alien MOU/agreement be kept confidential at the risk of the US Constitution.
8. The alien culture has a legal structure, which forbids contact with intelligent life on other worlds until the government of the aliens, establishes first contact, establishes treaties and contact procedures, builds a contact area — and finally — establishes an interplanetary Customs facility.
9. The alien culture has an economic structure, and the alien bodies bidding for exploration rights here, have not concluded the bidding, counter proposal and protest review process yet.
10. Aliens cannot exist in a foreign environment like ours, without slowly grown clone bodies — which they are using as fast as they can grow them — to replace us humans as fast as possible without raising the alarm. So far it seems, they have replaced one-half of the American population. (The Democrats)