The Washington Post is Purposely Misleading the Public
How can anybody know this?
1. We’ve been warned.
2. Fox News — Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said Thursday evening that Americans should “exercise caution” before believing anonymously sourced reports, an apparent reference to ongoing leaks surrounding the investigation into alleged connections between Russian officials and President Trump’s campaign.
“Americans should exercise caution before accepting as true any stories any stories attributed to anonymous ‘officials,'” Rosenstein said in a statement, “particularly when they do not identify the country — let alone the branch or agency of government — with which the alleged sources supposedly are affiliated.”
Though Rosenstein’s statement did not reference the Russia investigation specifically, it was released hours after the Washington Post reported that Special Counsel Robert Mueller is investigating Jared Kushner — Trump’s senior adviser and son-in-law — over his finances and business dealings.
3. The Washington Post is managed AGAINST Traditional Journalism Ethical Standards.
4. For example, they employ Mr. Podesta as a columnist and news strategist; something a traditional newspaper would never do, because Mr. Podesta SHOULD be, (but is not of course) one of the SUBJECTS of their political coverage after his association with Hillary Clinton and his Wikileaks revelations.
5. The Wikileaks revelations alone, which proved him capable and practiced at manipulating the press into printing fabrications — should have disqualified him from any job at the WaPo — but hey, they tossed out ethics at the Post years ago, why should it matter now?
6. The coverage doesn’t resemble, not even remotely, what a real newspaper would do, if they were attempting to report the news – not make it.
7. Article after article, without any counter balancing coverage at all – 99% of them exploring every little facet of what is wrong with Trump, his temperament, his family, his business practices, his resorts, his attitude, his political program, his appointments, the WaPo reporters and editorials have even supplied impeachment rationale and procedures in case Congress forgot HOW to impeach a President.
8. They have done all this, against a President every intelligence agency has CLEARED of any wrong doing in the Russian interference probe.
9. They should have stopped at that point and apologized but they plowed ahead with the thesis that a crime may not have been committed — but that doesn’t mean he didn’t stage a cover-up.
10. Completely ignoring the logic that people innocent of crime, don’t stage cover-ups.
11. The people running the Washington Post are mentally ill. They are suffering from Trump derangement syndrome and will do anything, say anything, and print anything to strike at him. Just ask Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who had to have VERY GOOD reasons for making the statements he made today, considering the risk he is taking in doing this – because once the WaPo targets you, they will then smear and smear whether there is evidence or not.