by Karl Spain
1. Obama’s mad at him. This is a big point, it’s never smart to get a sitting President of the United States angry at you and Obama is very slow to boil, he’s giving an Ayatollah 2 or 3 strikes, imagine what the intel on Maduro must really look like for Obama to be so sure he’s a rat.
2. Venezuela, the country he’s in charge of (Maduro) is broke. I have no net worth whatsoever and I’m rich compared to Venezuela at the moment — his entire economy is based on a commodity whose value has collapsed and is at glut levels worldwide. No credit, no foreign cash reserves, huge cash deficits daily and the oil they can pump, they’ve committed to the Chinese for money they’ve spent yesterday on socialist stupidity.
3. This just in from Fox news; people in Venezuela are flocking to see a “YouTube video showing Nicolas Ernesto Maduro Guerra, named after his father, being showered in American cash during the wedding of an elite business owner”, which according to Fox, “has outraged a nation that seemingly doesn’t have dollar bills to spare.”
4. Maduro ala Chavez has nationalized the entire economy from oil to ice cream, and did not stop at toilet paper. This of course is pure stupidity, once you take over the grocery store and people can’t wipe their Asses, they blame you.
5. Maduro had the Venezuelan version of a puppet parliament give him degree power, (or the power to single handily make law) this week. Most would interpret this as a sign that he’s consolidating power and that he’s settling in, I see it the opposite way, I think he’s desperately reaching out because the next wave of bad news is so bad, he knows he can’t survive the backlash without an iron grip right from the start. I think this raises the chances he ‘ll be over thrown, because he doesn’t have a military background and therefore only has the superficial loyalty of the army.
6. Someone in the Venezuelan Army (a colonel) will step in put a stop to Mauro, or Cabbella, an old guard military power, currently sidelined as an ambassador to the UN, but still probably one of the hand’s behind Maduro, will be smoked out and forced to personally step in after forcing Maduro out.