- Follow karlspain on WordPress.com
play4keeps on Sunshine (Vitamin D)kills Covi… karlspain on The Covid scare is a Con… agelessmd on The Covid scare is a Con… A on Go Bravehearts! karlspain on Go Bravehearts!
- June 2021
- February 2021
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- February 2014
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- "Birther Don"
- "We've been so busy…"
- 10 Dim Democrats Double-Down on Damage – Dershowitz Demonstrates
- 1984 finally gets here…
- 30 days to go…
- A Big Step In Lithuania
- A detailed look at exactly How the Washington Post deceives
- A GREAT Day for the President
- A war with Russia is what they want…
- A10 Warthog
- ABC, NBC and CBS need to lose their broadcast licenses
- About Time!
- Abraham Lincoln
- Adam Schiff is a piece of shit…
- Admiral Richardson
- Afghan President Praises Trump
- Afghanistan, Trump and McCain
- al Baghdadi killed
- Al Sharpton
- Alan Dershowitz
- Alex Jones is crazy
- Ali Abdullah Saleh
- Alt-Left in Charlottesville?
- America becoming Energy Powerhouse
- America in Denial
- America’s worst dirty secret revealed right here…Weinstein is not an anomaly!
- American heroes in baltimore
- American Liberalism’s Future
- An amazing True tale!
- An Oldie but Goodie
- Angela Merkel
- Angela Merkel’s Miscalculations
- Another Capitalism vs Communism lesson
- Another Obama disaster eliminated
- Another Top Democrat Admits “Clinton rigged the primary”
- Another Trump victory the MSM will report differently
- Another Trump Win coming?
- Armenian Genocide
- Awan Brothers
- Awan Spy ring revealed by Congress
- “Principled Realism”
- Baltic States
- Baltimore Burns
- Baltimore Riots
- Barack Obama
- Baram and Fasting
- Barron Trump
- Battle for the Baltics
- Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies
- Ben Rhodes embarrasses and shames MoCo
- Bernie Sanders
- Betsy DeVos
- Bezos' goes after Kavanaugh, Ford's witness, the one she named, does not back up the account
- Big Bang
- Big Brother
- Bill Clinton
- Bill Clinton's Bullshit
- Bill Maher
- Bob Dole
- Bob Menendez
- Bond crash coming
- Boston University
- Brexit and the PBoC
- Brian Williams
- Burger King
- Camden NJ
- Camera's for Cops
- Can Jim Jordan level up?
- Can support for this President, be racist in and of itself? or, how much I love Dan Rupli…
- Carrier Plan
- Carriers for Japan — sort of…
- CBS Throws in the towel?
- Chicago is gangland again
- Chicago POV
- China fishing the ocean clean
- China invades Taiwan
- China shocks North Korea
- China vs U.S.
- Chinese Economy
- Chinese Navy
- Chris Matthews
- Chris Van Hollen
- Chuck Grassley
- Chuck Grassley has "time" for Trump, Sessions finished
- Chuck Grassley is an American hero
- Chuck Schumer
- Chuck Schumer Fails the Leadership Test
- Chuck Schumer’s Diversity Program by the numbers
- Chuck Todd has to go…
- Citizens United
- Clarissa makes a fuss!
- Climate Change
- Clinton’s Crimes
- CNN is Brain Cancer
- CNN Lies
- CNN’s Clinton/Obama hack — Marie Harf — attacks Politico
- Comey and McCabe to be arrested — eventually
- Comey’s Big Lie Personality
- Congress should listen to Trump on Pot…and the American people
- Congressional Black Caucus & Farrakhan
- Conor Lamb vs. Rick Saccone postmortem
- Constitutional Democracy
- Corporate Tax Reform
- Cory Booker
- Cory Booker Blunders
- Crazy in California
- DACA is Dead
- Dan challenges me to put out the California Wildfires, I respond!
- Dan Rather is a National Disgrace
- Dave Sampselle
- David Benkof
- David Duke
- Debbie Wasserman Shultz
- Debbie Wasserman Shultz Disgraced
- Democracy in danger?
- Democrat Stupidity Will Hand Trump another BIG victory
- Democratic Confusion Spreads to Abortion
- Democratic Cover-Up Crashing Down
- Democratic leadership commits mass suicide
- Democratic Party attack against Trump will now start to backfire
- Democratic Party Cancer getting worse!
- Democratic Party Commits Suicide
- Democratic Party Suicide Parade March's Onward
- Democratic Party woes show on Pelosi
- Democratic Rule costs Montgomery County dearly
- Democrats About to Break Apart
- Democrats attempt debate, implode instead…
- Democrats Disintegrate
- Democrats do not understand the American electorate at this time…
- Democrats have a better legal team
- Democrats in Denial
- Democrats Really, Really, really plan to impeach Trump this time…
- Democrats will continue to ridicule Grassley, right to the jailhouse door…
- Denmark wises up…
- Dennis Kucinich
- Dershowitz gets to the Real point
- Dershowitz is honest – again – at the expense of the Democratic narrative
- Detroit Free Press Turns on Conyers
- Dianne Feinstein
- Dick Durbin Democracy Destroyer
- Did Hillary get Matt Lauer Fired?
- Did Hillary steal from Australian Aids patients?
- Diet Soda makes you fat
- Dirty Jobs Mike Rowe
- Disinformation is a threat to our Democracy
- Dockworker Strike
- Donald Trump’s tax plan in his own words
- Donna Brazile situation illustrates why China plans to invade Taiwan
- Donna Brazile Throws Hillary completely under the bus
- Donna Brazille
- Ed Rogers
- Elizabeth Warren likely to win the nomination
- Elizabeth Warren still the front runner
- Elon Musk
- Eric Holder
- Eugene Robinson
- F-18 Super Hornet
- Fast Track Authority
- FBI Follies
- FBI Follies II
- Fed Rate is priced right
- Feel the BERN!
- FISA Court
- Flynn is not the silver bullet with which the Democrats will slay the Werewolf Trump
- For all my liberal (and delusional for a year now) friends who now suddenly (I’m not kidding) — hate Orrin Hatch — and think Trump is about to be impeached…
- Frank Rucker & Hillary
- Frankenstein Falters
- Free Chelsea Manning
- Free speech
- Gay Marriage
- Gazette Newspapers
- General John Campbell
- George Norcross III
- George Soros
- George Stephanopoulos
- George Washington
- Germany bans my blog
- Gerry Connolly
- Global Cooling
- Global Warming
- Global Warming Lie Takes Another Hit
- Go with Grassley
- God is Love
- Google goes “Full Commie”, never go Full Commie
- Google is Evil
- Got OUT Heidi!
- Governor Hogan
- GPS Test
- Grammar Nazi's
- Grassley and Graham expose Comey
- Grassley calls Kavanaugh process a Demolition Derby
- Grassley Closing In on Hillary!
- Grassley continues to fire broadsides at the Democratic Party
- Grassley lassos Rice
- Grassley wants Special Counsel – Now — America’s great shame will be known
- Grassley Zero’s In on Comey — FBI, the Senator as predicted here, is on the real trail…
- Great Depression
- Greece leaves EU
- Gregory Meeks
- Gus Bauman
- Harvey Storm
- Harvey Weinstein did NOT rape me
- Hatch defends Trump
- Heidi Heitkamp
- Heidi Heitkamp exposes her jugular
- Heidi Heitkamp for President
- Heidi Heitkamp needs to switch political parties
- Heidi Heitkamp will vote to confirm Pompeo’s nomination
- Heitkamp joins the suicide parade
- Heitkamp's Dilemma, Schumer is an idiot
- Hillary & Overton
- Hillary and Obama committed Treason
- Hillary Broke Important Election Laws
- Hillary Clinton
- Hillary Clinton's Moral Debt
- Hillary DNC rig election
- Hillary for president
- Hillary represented a serious constitutional problem for America
- Hillary should cut a deal, rat out her co-conspirators — or face jail
- Hillary STILL has friends at the FBI
- Hillary to Plea?
- Hillary violated Hatch Act
- Hillary vs. Trump
- Hillary, Hillary, Hillary
- Hogan Proposes Huge Road Improvement
- Holder was a gun runner & criminal
- Hong Kong Democracy Movement
- How did Trump know?
- How I knew…
- How self-destructive is AOC?
- How the Clinton Uranium One — Cover-up was done…and might be undone
- How the Washington Post Lies, Part 50
- How to reform health care, CUT costs
- How to win re-election 101
- How Trump can win re-election
- How Trump could save 25,000 lives next year
- Howard Kurtz calls out Obama for spying on Rosen…
- Huge Infrastructure Package Coming
- I Agree with Pelosi
- I love Orrin Hatch
- I predict the first arrest "Steele"
- I read Flynn’s charging documents…
- I Smell Collusion!!!
- I've fallen in love with Rome!
- I've lost sight of Pelosi's end game
- If I were Trump, I would hire Dershowitz!
- If there is a split at the WH, I know why…
- If you read the Washington Post, you need to be concerned
- Ike leggitt
- Illegal Voters
- In Whom do We Trust II
- In Whom do We Trust?
- Insulting Voters is not a good idea…
- Intelligence Inspector General claims Clinton administration pressured his office to cover up email scandal
- Internal Polling Devastates Democrats
- Iran Nuclear Deal is the dominant threat to Israel’s existence
- Iran seizes ship
- Iranian Deak
- Iranian Nuclear Deal
- Iranian Nuclear deal Whip Count
- Iranian Revolutionary Guard crosses sides — joins protestors!
- Iranians citizens revolt!
- Iranians take note!
- IRS Scandal
- Is Forgiveness Stupid?
- Is Obama a traitor?
- Islam plans to wipe out Christianity, and is succeeding
- Islamic Terrorism
- Israel and Iran headed to war in 2018
- Israel is hot for the F-35
- It’s a new day in America
- It’s ALL about Israel
- It’s ALL about Israel II
- Jack Young
- James Comey
- Jamie Raskin
- Japan NEEDS aircraft carriers!!!
- Jared Kushner
- Jason D. Greenblatt must be doing something right
- Jason Rezaian
- Jason Reziain
- Javad Zarif
- Jeff Bezos
- Jeff Sessions
- Jeff Sessions Got it Right
- Jeff Sessions is an American Hero
- Jeff Sessions needed to be removed
- Jeff Sessions tries to make Black Lives Matter
- Jeh Johnson
- Jeremy Corbyn Britain's Traitor
- Jerusalem and Taiwan
- Jesse Jackson Jr. Law needs repealing
- Jesse Jackson Sr
- Jewish Community
- Jewish Electorate
- Jim Webb
- Jimmy Carter
- Joe Biden
- Joe Biden Father's day letter
- John Boehner
- John Kerry
- John Madden
- John McCain
- John McCain Corners Me
- John Roberts Jr. was prescient
- Journalism Ethics
- Judge Suspended for agreeing with Trump
- Judicial Watch Tightens the Noose on Comey
- Julie Bishop
- Karl Spain
- Kathy Griffith
- Kavanaugh Whip Count
- Keep it up Hillary!
- Keep it up Nancy!
- Keith Ellison
- Keith Olbermann
- Kerry breaks leg
- Kerry Ransom
- Khan Family Con
- Killing the Whales is a Travesty
- Kim is Krazy
- Kim Jung Un teeters on a cliff
- Labor Day for an old newspaperman
- Labor vs Innovation
- Labor vs Productivity
- Larry Kudlow is a good man
- Law enforcement investigations done properly are SECRET.
- LGBTQ Unity
- Liberty & Capitalism = Free Will
- Lindsay Graham
- Lindsey Graham messed up, real, real bad…
- Lois Lerner is a criminal
- Loretta Lynch caught red handed
- Loretta Lynch Liar
- Love letter to China
- Low Yield Nuclear Weapons use contemplated by Trump?
- Mad Dog Mattis
- Magnitsky Act
- Marijuana laws in Maryland are racist
- Marilyn Mosby is a criminal
- Mark Warner
- Martin O'Malley
- Mary Beth Smith
- Mass Hysteria
- Matthew Vadum Calls Obama out for Treason
- Mattis slams the MSM
- Maureen Dowd
- Maxine Waters Whiplash
- Mayton the liar
- McAuliffe the scumbag, is being sued by his Chinese co-conspirators!
- McCain on Taxes, will he be a Maverick?
- McCain, Manchin and Heitkamp NEED to support Cassidy-Graham
- MCNBC needs a news director with common sense
- Medicaid Spending
- Memo creates Constitutional Crisis
- Merkel to Fall?
- Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
- Merry Christmas from CNN
- Michael Hayden
- Middle East
- Mike Miller
- Mike Pence
- Mike Pompeo
- Minimum Wage Laws
- MIT refutes Global Warming
- Mitch McConnell is at the top of his game
- Mitt Romney
- Montgomery County
- Montgomery County Democrats
- More Collusion!!!
- Mr. President, please Reform the FBI or disband it
- Mueller's criminal incompetence
- Muhammad Ali
- Muslim Religion itself a Threat
- My BET, that Trump is not a racist
- My July 4th disappointment
- My July 4th disappointment II
- My message to Democrats and the President
- Nancy Pelosi
- Nancy Pelosi demeans presidential aide Miller
- Nanomachines drilling Cancer
- Neil Gorsuch
- Netanyahu declares Istanbul the Capital of Turkey
- Netanyahu Speech
- New York Times
- New York Times Fails America
- New York Times Lies
- Newsweek buries the Lede, and, who killed Seth Rich?
- NFL Fun Facts
- Nikki Haley
- Nikki Haley & Trump back the Iranian people!
- Nikki Haley examines IRAN & JCPOA
- Nikki Haley is Heavenly
- Nikki Haley Kicks Ass
- Nikki Haley Shines
- North Dakota Pipeline
- North Korea
- North Korea Nukes
- Now is your moment Iran
- Nuclear Deal
- Nuclear War
- NYT Breaks my heart…
- NYT Credibility Continues to Crumble
- NYT Embarrasses itself, and me, Again
- O'Malley admits fraud
- Obama & CENTCOM
- Obama and Hillary attempted to turn America into a third world country
- Obama and immigration
- Obama and immigration reform
- Obama and the Devil
- Obama blackmail ended by Sessions
- Obama Breaks his Word
- Obama demoted
- Obama got Iran wrong, former CHCS Mullen admits
- Obama Hezbollah Drug Ring connection?
- Obama is a crook
- Obama is a fool
- Obama is a liar
- Obama is not a traitor
- Obama purged the FBI gun sales background database of 500,000 Felons!
- Obama respect
- Obama Spin Machine is Churning on Cocaine Story
- Obama was running organized crime syndicate
- Obama wiretapped Manafort at Trump Tower
- Obama, Pentagon and Benghazi
- Obama’s Organized crime syndicate continues to surface
- Oil Prices will not upset Trump's economy
- On Jared Kushner
- On the Great Jeff Sessions
- One small problem with the story that Trump is a racist
- Only read this if you want to understand the Steele dossier
- Open Letter to Russian President Vladimir Putin:
- Open Sky Treaty
- Opiod Epidemic
- Opioid Crisis
- Orrin Hatch is a Hero to me
- Pakistan was spying on Congress
- Pakistani Intelligence penetrated House Speaker Pelosi’s computers
- Paris Accord
- Patriot Act
- Paul Ryan
- Pelosi condemns AntiFa
- Pelosi guesses wrong about the American people
- Pelosi puzzles me…
- Pelosi says it's a Republican call for impeachment!
- Pelosi snubs AOC
- Pelosi swerves toward bipartisanship?
- Pelosi the Hypocrite
- Pelosi's Big Problems
- Peoples Bank of China
- Peter Wang, 15, an American Hero
- Pfizer and the country's Anti-trust problem
- Piggyback Tax Repeal
- Power and Rice will face Felony charges soon
- prayer for peace
- Presidential Race
- Proof Dan Quayle is smart
- Pugh: Another Democratic Party official that needs to go to Jail
- Qassem Soleimani
- Quiz: What is the only thing Washington, Lincoln and Marx agreed upon?
- Rabbi loves Trump
- Rahm Emanual
- Rahm Emanuel
- Rape in Montgomery County
- Rav Dov Fischer
- Reddit post of Ethnic Chinese in America
- Reporters that loved Obama, failed this country, again…
- Republican Disorder
- Rex Tillerson
- Rich Higgins, Seymour Hirsch & Seth Rich
- Richard Trumka is a liar
- Right On Obama
- RNC spinning like a top
- Robert Mueller
- Robert Reich
- Rocket Engines
- Rodrigo Duterte
- Run Your Tax Savings (or not)
- Russia prepares for war
- Sadiq Khan is a Terrorist
- Sally Kohn
- Samantha Power Covers for Obama
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders
- Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Reforms Continue, another step in the right direction
- Scaramucci is Out
- Scaramucci is Scary
- School Funding
- School security
- Schumer is hurting America
- Schumer is making a Huge error
- Schumer Program lets in Terrorist
- Schumer Rescues Trump
- Schumer Surrenders
- Schumer the Snake
- Scott Adams
- Scott Adams is a Genius
- Scribbles of Support
- Sean Spicer
- Senate Rules must change
- Senator McConnell and President Trump need to have a talk…
- Senator Rand Paul (Kentucky) says both Clapper and Brennan were part of the "Deep State" and were (spying on Americans) operating outside of the law!
- Senator Warren, an American Indian, is also using Democratic Dirty tricks to enrich her allies
- Sessions and DACA
- Sessions hits a Pot-hole
- Sessions is making a mistake
- Sessions is right again
- Seth Rich Murder
- Shadow Brokers
- Shame on Obama
- Sharia law
- Ship Attack
- Sisi praises Trump
- Smart Cities Group
- Something Big has changed, Obama off the sideline
- South Africa confirms policy after Trump highlight
- South Africa dispossesses and murders their white farmers — Obama complicit?
- Spain for Baltimore Mayor
- Spain for Baltimore Mayor part II
- Sperm Count declining
- Spiderman Cometh?
- State Department
- Steele worked with McCabe and Ohr for years before the Trump dossier
- Stephanie Rawlings-Blake
- Steven Mnuchin
- Stop Pretending That Orthodox Islam and Violence Aren't Linked: Top Muslim Scholar
- Stuart Varney Wakes Up
- Supreme Court
- Supreme Court and Gun Control
- Supreme Court Obamacare ruling
- Susan Rice
- Sweden fights Islam finally
- Swedish Sex Crime Cause
- Sylvia Burrwell
- Syrian Druze
- Taiwan vs China
- Tax Code
- Tax Truth from an honest man…
- Terrorism in Germantown?
- Terry McAuliffe
- Thank You, President Trump
- The best piece on Trump I have read yet!
- The Call of the Aliyah
- The Clinton Conspiracy collapses…
- The Clintons were the “Russian” operatives, dossier “author” Steele used!
- The Democratic Party Flies Apart, Trump wins Big today
- The Democratic Party is led by Hypocrites…
- The Democratic Party's Hillary problem
- The Democrats are their own worst enemy…what they hell are they doing?
- The Democrats Have a BIG Problem
- The Democrats roll snake-eyes
- The Dumbest Thing
- The early result from the Looming Immigration Fight (RACA will win)
- The Enemy of my enemy…
- The F-22 Raptors are in South Korea…
- The Face of and tactics of America's true enemy — Xi style communism
- The FBI is in Crisis…
- The FBI was covering for Clinton
- The Florida Shooting
- The Four Agreements
- The Gazette
- The Great Mike Miller
- The Greatest Power
- The Hell with the NFL II
- The Hill breaks major story linking Obama administration to Clinton Uranium sale conspiracy
- The HUFFPOST Lies
- The Kavanaugh Arrests
- The Kurds
- The Kurds are the Key, Putin is the Mystery
- The L.A. Times Has No Shame, attacks Sanders — Fat!
- The Liberal Left is Mentally Ill
- The Main Stream Media lies about Trump obsessively
- The Maxine Waters Problem
- The media CONTINUES to lie to you
- The Media, and half of America, does not understand Donald J. Trump
- The MSM lies about Trump
- The Mueller report itself was part of a coverup
- The NFL Implodes
- The Night I Almost died, or, Diet advice you won’t expect!
- The Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty
- The NYT is helping Trump
- The Power of Math
- The President Challenges me…
- The President needs a new press arrangement
- The sounds of Schiff, I mean sheer desperation…
- The Tax Bill
- The Tax Bill Implications
- The Trump Penalty robs me…
- The Truth about the Jerusalem decision
- The Ugly American?
- The Washington Post further embarrasses themselves and the journalism profession…
- The Washington Post has lost its way…
- The Washington Post is dangerous to your health!
- The world's problems are receding
- There is a right, and wrong.
- Theresa May
- This is NOT good…
- This picture is worth 10,000 treasonous words
- Tillerson Out?
- Today at CBS
- Today would be a good day to arrest Ben Rhodes
- Tom Perez
- Tom Perez is digging an ever deeper hole…
- Tom Price
- Top Democrats Looking to Compromise with Trump
- Treason from the Democrats
- Trent Lapinski
- Trey Gowdy
- Trump "Listens to everybody…"
- Trump & Civil War Statues
- Trump 100 days
- Trump acts to save 40,000 lives per year!
- Trump and Niger
- Trump and Pocahontas
- Trump and Putin’s “Crimea” Deal
- Trump and SCOTUS
- Trump and the F-35
- Trump and the State of our Union
- Trump as restorer
- Trump builds the Sanders brand
- Trump can make the Farmers happy!
- Trump cleans the Aegean Stables
- Trump continues to dismantle the delusional, leftist, State Department
- Trump corners the Dims on Voter Fraud
- Trump Critic to step down?
- Trump Declares War on ISIL
- Trump disappoints me…
- Trump DOJ prosecutes white Supremacists
- Trump eyeballs the Internet Sewer after they block political advertising
- Trump finds a Nerve
- Trump fires Comey
- Trump For Romney?
- Trump Foreign Policy Emerges
- Trump gambles with Pakistan
- Trump gets boost from Pelosi
- Trump has a regret…
- Trump has judged it perfectly
- Trump is not a racist, Hillary is a criminal, and the public figured this out before the media
- Trump is on a Roll; don’t let the MSM fool you
- Trump is smarter than his supporters
- Trump is telling the Truth
- Trump leaves Syria
- Trump looks for Afghan answers
- Trump Math
- Trump May Have to Loan DNC millions
- Trump meets Putin, Karl Guesses
- Trump Needs New War Authority
- Trump needs to back Gabbard Pot Bills
- Trump needs to investigate SEIU — the real swamp monster
- Trump Needs to support the Kurds
- Trump on Immigration
- Trump opens door
- Trump performs a political Miracle
- Trump reaches compromise with Democratic leadership
- Trump Realism 2018
- Trump reverses more Obama madness
- Trump Russia Investigation
- Trump shatters a glass ceiling
- Trump Shocks Everybody – except me
- Trump should consider eliminating the FISA Court
- Trump should pick Heidi Heitkamp for FBI Director
- Trump smashes ISIL, nobody in the media notices…
- Trump Strikes Again!
- Trump Tax Plan
- Trump the Gladiator fights for America’s future
- Trump the neo-Nazi
- Trump Triumphs
- Trump Trouble
- Trump Tweeting
- Trump vs RINO's
- Trump will win re-election III
- Trump Wins Again…
- Trump's meeting with Putin was a turning point in history
- Trump, Israel & Saudi Arabia pincering Iran
- Trump’s base freaks out, Karl says chill…
- Trump’s brilliant achievement is under the radar
- Trump’s First Marijuana Speech…(time travel version 1.3)
- Trump’s genius
- Trump’s Inaugural Address
- Trump’s magnificent choice Nikki Haley speaks on Cuba
- Trump’s Military Transgender Ban
- Trump’s Saudi Speech
- Trump’s unnoticed humanity
- Trump’s Very Careful Strike
- Truth talking Trent Lapinski
- Turkey Election
- Turkey Electuon
- Two of these 5 statements are Lies
- UFO's II!!
- Un-Scientific and Un-American
- Unified Field Theory
- Uranium One Deal
- US Navy
- Valerie Jarrett
- Venezuelian President Maduro
- Voter ID long overdue
- Wait for it…Wormtongue Rhodes will apologize
- War Preparations Proceed
- Warren openly lies to the Chinese
- Warren wins, but why?
- Was Obama a Traitor?
- Washington Post
- Washington Post and NYT cover for Lynch
- Washington Post Lies
- Washington Post lies, again and again
- We do not have a presidential crisis, we have a press crisis
- We need more F-22 Raptors
- Weinstein used Lawyers and former Mossad agents to cover his crimes
- Welcome to the Pope from George Washington
- Wendy Sherman
- What a real newspaper would do…
- What is an entrepreneur?
- What is Normalization?
- What is the NVC movement?
- What the Left still doesn’t understand about Trump
- What to do about North Korea
- What you DON’T say is very IMPORTANT
- What's more dangerous than skydiving?
- When Will Pelosi Fall?
- Where Are We?
- Where is Jesse Jackson Sr?
- Where is Kim getting his rocket motors?
- Where is the Left’s outrage at this attack on a woman!
- Why China plans to invade Taiwan
- Why I am in a good mood lately
- Why I want Trump to stop tweeting
- Why is it so cold?
- WHY is the NYT misleading the country?
- Why Oil is collapsing
- Why the Parkland shooting happened
- Why they did not charge Hillary with the email server crimes
- Why Trump has been Great for America
- Why Trump is important
- Why Trump is worth supporting
- Why Trump will win again
- Why Trump will win re-election II
- Will the Press Finally Tell the Truth about Obama?
- Wow! – WSJ finally writes about Trump’s 4D chess moves, Sessions needs to act against Antifa
- Xi Imitates Hitler
- Xi is a Dictator and this is a problem for America
- Xi is a dictator who covets Taiwan — Beware!
- Xi is a dictator, plain and simple…
- Yes, I have Democratic Friends…
- You can hear the fear…
“Global warming“ (due to CO2) is trivial in the grand scheme of Earth’s history. We are not coming out of the Little Ice Age anymore, but we are still coming out of the last glaciation. Just 3,000 years ago we could still walk to Nantucket and Buzzards Bay and the Chesapeake were pastures.
We are in a warm period of the Quaternary – the fourth ice age of the Earth, which began 2.58 million years ago – once the North Pole ice sheet formed. At first there were 41,000 year glaciation cycles, keyed to the tilt of the Earth’s axis. For the last million years, there have been approximately 100,000 year cycles (keyed to the elliptical (cold)/circular (warm) shape of the Earth’s orbit) that have 80,000 years of cold (e.g., ice 2 miles thick in Chicago) and 12-20,000 of warmth (like today). (Milankovitch cycles –https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milankovitch_cycles ) By the calendar, we are at or well beyond the end of this warm period, the Holocene. However, at the end of most warm periods, all of Florida is underwater. I don’t think we will see Florida disappear, unless glaciation is not triggered for a while or a couple major ice sheets in Antarctica or Greenland slide into the sea. Once movement starts, it takes but a year for a 3-10 or more meter rise of sea level. Think of Noah’s flood and its counterpart in other religions. It is real!
The last glaciation peaked about 20,000 years ago and warming began. The start of glacial retreat on Alexander Island in Antarctica began 18,000 years ago. These dates should be the starting point for calculating the coming glaciation. Warming then accelerated 11,700 years ago, resulted in rapid melting of the remaining ice sheets of North America and Europe This is the official start of the Holocene, but the glaciation left fitfully (start and stop), with full acceleration 8,000 years ago. Beware – the CO2 models don’t include these Milankovitch solar forcing mechanisms and most of the other important factors causing warming. Also be aware that the warming crowd have infiltrated the Wiki sites and modified the science to conform to their agenda. Since concerns switched from cooling to warming some 35 years ago, scientists who disagree with the CO2 folks have been forced out of the room, or not been invited back, or have left in disgust. I think the numbers of each are about equal, and many still left among the CO2 folks have no more scientific training in physics than a school child. The smarter, trained ones have left the room.
When there is no longer any ice at either pole, the ice age will be over and the Earth will have returned to normal. A good site to see these factors is: http://www.climatechangefacts.info. On the CCF sun page you can see how close we are to the next Little Ice Age. Latest Sun Status and Related Information
People often say – “Not my Problem” or “It won’t happen in my lifetime”. Don’t bet on it. The switchover, from glaciation to inter-glacial and back is 2 or 3 years once the Milankovitch physics are in place. But, it requires a trigger. And the trigger occurs very rarely, which is why there are sometimes a few thousand years variation in the start or stop of warm and cold phases.
The trigger to a cold episode is believed to be the simultaneous cold phases of El Niño, the North Atlantic Oscillation, and other ocean currents that bring ice and snow over the N hemisphere, which has most of the land. This can be enhanced by the big planets being located behind the Earth, pulling us away from the Sun. This whiteness immediately increases the reflectivity of the Earth, quickly bringing on glaciation. There is nothing gradual about it. This was presented to me as Polar Region Co-Chair in a UN climate change workshop by paleo-geologists, who trashed the CO2 modelers – particularly because they could not use CO2 to simulate the 100,000 year cycles. They said that the normal melting of most ice and snow in Chicago is about the first couple weeks of March. Once the orbital and axial parameters are in place, and the ocean currents are in a cold phase, the first year sees the ice and snow go away about the middle of April. The Second year it takes until the end of May. The third year it doesn’t go away at all and grows over the next 80,000 years until it is 2 miles thick in Chicago. Right now, February 2021, all the planets our pulling us towards the sun, except that Mars is neutral.
In one year, we will all be on the same side of the Sun, pulling Earth away from the sun. However, this is a heavy gravitational tug on the sun and will churn its engine. I don’t know what the net effect is. It is probably important but I have never seen any numbers. If the tragedy in Texas happened in 2022, with all the planets pulling us away from the sun, it likely would have been worse.
Science is settled – the modelers are wrong. Most even ignore the sun – the true gorilla in the room – and the Milankovitch orbital mechanics. Conversely, the trigger to end glaciation is believed to be the ocean currents all in their warm phases at the same time – once the orbit has become circular (as today), and the Axis tilt and its wobble points the N Hemisphere toward the sun. Did anyone notice that La Niña (cold phase) started in December 2019?
And if you think CO2 at 0.00041 is more important than the sun and our orbital positions, as we Americans like to say, I have a bridge I’d like to sell you – – –
Dr. Ted Tarbell
From The Spectator:
The World Health Organisation has backflipped on its original COVID-19 stance after calling for world leaders to stop locking down their countries and economies.
Dr. David Nabarro from the WHO appealed to world leaders yesterday, telling them to stop “using lockdowns as your primary control method” of the coronavirus.
He also claimed that the only thing lockdowns achieved was poverty – with no mention of the potential lives saved.
“Lockdowns just have one consequence that you must never ever belittle, and that is making poor people an awful lot poorer,” he said.
Dr. David Nabarro from the WHO appealed to world leaders yesterday, telling them to stop “using lockdowns as your primary control method”.Source:Twitter
“The only time we believe a lockdown is justified is to buy you time to reorganise, regroup, rebalance your resources, protect your health workers who are exhausted, but by and large, we’d rather not do it.”
Dr Nabarro’s main criticism of lockdowns involved the global impact, explaining how poorer economies that had been indirectly affected.
“Just look at what’s happened to the tourism industry in the Caribbean, for example, or in the Pacific because people aren’t taking their holidays,” he said.
“Look what’s happened to smallholder farmers all over the world. … Look what’s happening to poverty levels. It seems that we may well have a doubling of world poverty by next year. We may well have at least a doubling of child malnutrition.”
Melbourne’s lockdown has been hailed as one of the strictest and longest in the world. In Spain’s lockdown in March, people weren’t allowed to leave the house unless it was to walk their pet. In China, authorities welded doors shut to stop people from leaving their homes. The WHO thinks these steps were largely unnecessary.
Instead, Dr Nabarro is advocating for a new approach to containing the virus.
“And so, we really do appeal to all world leaders: stop using lockdown as your primary control method.
Florida is fine, Covid deaths are so low virtually everything else is a bigger risk, and according to the CDC, even transmission is no longer an issue.
As usual, nobody knows this because the media lies, but here are the numbers, even in graph form.
My blog offends Liberals.
They think I’m insensitive because I don’t understand the call to defund majority black police forces — in majority black urban centers — where a strong police presence is essential to civil order right now.
I think they are insensitive to the real plight these black communities face.
The numbers supporting my argument are so overwhelmingly in my favor that it saddens me to watch our nations national press corp, our sports figures, our news anchors, and our civic institutions simultaneously advance a dangerously false narrative, namely that the United States is a racist country, that blacks communities are in danger from the police — and that defunding and/or removing those majority black police forces will somehow — magically, help the country.
This is a lie, told to millions of Democratic voters by a party out of touch with the country, out of touch with reality, and out of touch with cause and effect.
Are you an honest person?
Can you face reality?
Read the article below from the Baltimore Sun carefully, read between the lines as well — it tells an amazing story; a story about a slaughter, a horrible, Valentine’s Day type massacre that was spread all over tiny Baltimore. But it’s not a showy or splashy article, this massacre/story was soft peddled. read the language yourself, you can almost hear the anguished reporter screaming as he typed “It’s not their fault, these murderous black men — who are on a killing rampage in their own communities, for YEARS now — are victims!!” He called it a “rough” weekend. As a liberal, I guess it was hard for him to watch people getting killed, slaughtered, in direct opposition to his narrative, and boy is that a burden for liberal reporters to carry, it’s rough on them.
Who is doing these murders in the large part? Don’t kid yourselves, the media refuses to identify them of course in any of these articles — even when they are caught– and that’s how — we the public, knows for sure, who they are really talking about, because a white killer, in any one of these situations, would be a national headline and story.
Shoot a badly drugged out, black man resisting arrest, as a black cop, and you’re a racist, ’cause for riot.
However, shoot 11 black people, including children, and it’s crickets from the media, from the NFL, the NBA, the NHL, from the press, from the city leaders and from virtually everyone I know, most of whom are running around like fools with masks on telling me how dangerous it is to go to work. The real problem is — and they’ll tell you this with a slogan on their shirt, a march appearance or a blog post , after sneering at me, is that unemployed, barely literate, criminal gangs of black men that control the turf in the inner cities are not the problem here in America, the police “hunting” them are.
It’s just sheer bullshit and it’s getting a lot of black citizens killed. I’m sorry NFL, NBA, and media, you’re lying to me and I know it, it’s getting black people killed and instead of patting yourself on the back for being so woke, you should be run from the airwaves and the sport stadiums and publicly shamed for this deception.
As violence fluctuated this summer in Baltimore, the recent week in September left at least 45 people shot throughout the city — 11 of them dead since Sunday, according to Baltimore police data.
Baltimore police confirmed on Sunday that from Sept. 6 to Sept. 13, 34 people were injured in shootings and 11 others were killed. But the week had already started off rough, coming off of a violent Labor Day weekend after 12 people had been shot, two others being killed and one person who was fatally stabbed. The latest shooting occurred overnight, around 12:24 a.m. in 700 block of N. Montford Ave., where a 20-year-old was struck in the back.
On Friday, the hearts of local elected officials and community members of the Coldstream-Homestead-Montebello neighborhood were shattered following the fatal shooting of a 14-year-old boy in their community just about 15 minutes before noon.
Mark Washington, executive director of the Coldstream-Homestead-Montebello Community Corporation, said community is also “a part of the failure” that led to the murder of the boy in their community.
After the boy’s killing, Washington penned a letter to the police major in the district and other elected officials of the area, saying the community needs to do more to prevent these types of situations from continuing to plague areas looking to rebuild in Baltimore City.
“We as a community should be doing so much more to offset those types of actions,” Washington said. “While none of us directly pulled the trigger that took the life of the 14-year-old, we certainly are responsible for the conditions that allowed that to happen. Those lost lives cannot and must not be in vain.”
Baltimore City Councilwoman Mary Pat Clarke said the Northeast Baltimore neighborhood has been working hard to pull itself together, but when young people in the community die it makes addressing local problems throughout the city even more difficult.
“I don’t know who this young man is but he should be a part of a neighborhood. We should know about him,” Clarke said. “Our children and young people need to be known for who they are and their families and what a tragedy it is for those families when they die so young.”
The boy, who has not been identified by police, was shot and killed while in the 2600 block of Polk St. around 11:46 a.m. Friday. About a half-hour later, a 20-year-old man was injured in a shooting in the 300 block of Talbotts St.
Infants, teenagers and young children have now become recent victims of violence in the city. Clarke says the city needs to find solutions to deterring much of the ongoing violence.
In 2020 thus far, Baltimore has seen a total of 233 homicides, just shy of the 242 recorded in the same time frame last year.
I’ve voted for a lot of President’s and none of them kept there word, their actual campaign promises — specifically about reducing troop levels around the world and/or avoiding foreign entanglements and/or foreign wars.
They promised it, they just didn’t do it.
Until Donald J. Trump.
Essentially, they lied, and he doesn’t. Thank you President Trump for not lying to me.
From Fox News:
President Trump on Friday announced that Bahrain has agreed to normalize relations with Israel, another diplomatic win for the president coming after a similar agreement with the United Arab Emirates just last month.
“This is really something special, very, very special,” Trump said in the Oval Office, predicting that the region “will become more secure and prosperous” as a result of the diplomatic moves.
“The sand was loaded up with blood, and now you’ll see a lot of that sand will be loaded up with peace,” he said.
According to a formal statement issued by the three countries, they agreed to “the establishment of full diplomatic relations between Israel and the Kingdom of Bahrain.”
“This is a historic breakthrough to further peace in the Middle East. Opening direct dialogue and ties between these two dynamic societies and advanced economies will continue the positive transformation of the Middle East and increase stability, security, and prosperity in the region,” the statement said.
The statement said that Israel had also affirmed that all Muslims may visit and pray at the Al Aqsa Mosque, and Jerusalem’s other holy sites will remain open for peaceful worshippers of all faiths.
I feel this way about Trump. On many issues I felt sure of, he challenged my logic, and was right. Here’s a guy who scored above 140 (MENSA) and answered the question about Trump’s intelligence on Quora, as good or better than I could.
They changed IQ scoring sometime after I took the test, to make scores over 140 much rarer.
When I took the test for Mensa I scored at 152, and best I can tell he’s got a higher IQ than I do.
Here’s the thing, When an IQ differs from yours by more than 20 points, much of what the other person is doing, either direction, is unfathomable to you. It’s as if you are speaking different languages.
I see so much that candidate Trump did and that President Trump is doing that seems to be to be over the head of a lot of people viewing him. They also confuse the reports by his enemies with what he’s really done and said.
A high IQ doesn’t make you perfect, but he just expertly navigated a minefield like I’ve never seen done before. You have to understand that there really is a deep-state problem. Look no further than the change in average wealth between the time a typical person joins Congress and the time they leave, or the White House, or any other major political office. Hint, there’s virtually no correlation between their government salary and their sudden amassing of wealth over the few years they are in office.
If you sit back and read the tea leaves you’ll figure out you’re being lied to by extremely powerful people, people who have a vested interest in lying to you on all media outlets. All you have to do is notice the vast difference between their predictions of what’s about to happen and their low success rate at it actually happening to realize that the media makes up and sensationalizes stories for views. Yes, the same media that makes their living getting people to buy products they don’t need and to make reckless financial decisions because advertisers convince them to spend their money and time watching TV and buying soon-to-be-worthless junk, also knows how to convince a lot of people that someone is bad when they are really good.
Back away from your biases and ask yourself, would you want to be president if you had a billion dollars, a penthouse apartment overlooking central park and a supermodel wife?
Every assumption about his motives is vacuous at best. “Putin blackmailed him to run the most amazing upset in political history?” Give me a break.
What he did and is doing while single handedly battling every media outlet (believe me, Fox News was not his friend during the campaign) the active campaigning of a sitting president (unprecedented in the history of our democracy), the non-stop criticism of the Hollywood stars and professional comedians.
Who in power was on Donald Trump’s side this election season? The Koch brothers didn’t fund him. People in his own party worked against him as late as the last month of the campaign.
Saying his IQ is anything but extraordinary would be like watching a football player repeatedly score the winning touchdowns despite the efforts of half his own team and most of the referees on the field, and then say that player’s not much of an athlete.
The man is brilliant on levels I’ve never seen.
Let me clue you into his so-called craziness in tweets and other communication. Every “outrageous” statement has a very clear purpose. It is to get someone to look where the media don’t want them to look. Everytime someone looks they find out that they are being lied to. Most of the time people won’t look because the tweet will be about something they don’t care about and the surface analysis, “another crazy tweet,” will hold sway. But every now and then they’ll look deeper. With each deep look a few more people are converted from “Trump’s crazy” to, “The media and most of our leadership are lying, and Trump’s exposing it.” Every move over because a new part of the higher, permanent, un-moveable base.
President Trump’s strategy is incredibly patient, incredibly long term. He’s not trying to win over every person every day. He’s trying to build a loyal following one voter and one issue at a time. All of his strategies are ratchet strategies. If you followed the whole election season the phrase that kept coming out over and over again is
“He’s got this loyal base that is with him for the distance, no matter what.”
But no one bothered to look into why that was so, or why it was such a one-way move. Despite media outcries to the contrary there are almost no, former Trump supporters. This was a very carefully planned strategy, not to go for a broad win by saying it’s easy to accept things, but to go for permanent loyalty by exposing what’s really happening to the country one complex issue at a time.
When I first started watching the debates I thought he was wrong on almost every issue, but issue after issue the more I looked the more sense he made.
The destruction of the middle class has been attributed to tax breaks, but this makes no sense. The middle class doesn’t survive based on government handouts. The middle class thrives based on good jobs. The lie being told is that those jobs are all being lost to automation. This lie is easily exposed because if it was true, we in America should be the kings of automation and should be leading the world in exports, rather than jobs being lost and companies moving operations overseas.
Undisciplined immigration and trade policies were the largest eroding force to the health and upward mobility of the middle class. Every cheap laborer adding to the US consumer market (whether through lax immigration or lax trade) lowered the bargaining power of the US middle class and, by extension, diminished the median US income dramatically. This was something that no other politician saw going in. I didn’t see it. It’s not easy to see because we get swept away by semantic arguments. But the math is clear.
President Trump is definitely the brightest president I’ve seen in my lifetime. If you’re fooled by his simple-speak, his, “The best words” you’ve never run a company or sold a product. Simple speak is command speech. Simple speak gives clarity where big words only confuse people. The majority of big words exist to equivocate, hedge your bets. That’s not how a commander gets reliable action because it has people afraid to act out of fear that they got the commander’s will wrong. President Trump is way, way above 150 by the standards that were in play for testing when I took the test in 1988. So even given adjustments both for the Flynn effect and the way IQ switched to a statistical rather than age-ratio scoring standard, he’s still above 140 today.
by Daniel Horowitz
From day one, the media has been sowing panic by comparing the coronavirus to the Spanish flu pandemic of 1918, when an estimated 675,000 Americans died, the equivalent of over 2.2 million in today’s population. Moreover, the median age of those who died was 28, which means that the cumulative years of life lost were enormous. Contrast that to this virus: The median age of death in most places is either at or above life expectancy. The latest example is out of Florida, where, according to one reporter, the median age of death for the batch of reported coronavirus deaths on September 2 was 93.
Jennifer Cabrera, who writes at the Alachua Chronicle and has been posting daily updates on Florida’s death numbers, reported an astounding finding: Out of the 149 reported deaths in Florida on Wednesday, the median age was 93. That means that half of the people who allegedly died of COVID-19 according that day’s report were older than 93. She further notes that 64% of the deaths were over age 85, still over life expectancy for both sexes.
Data points like this provide a completely different context for the severity of this virus than the panic pornography we see in the media and what was sold to us as the original justification for such dramatically destructive shutdown measures. Furthermore, they raise serious questions about the accuracy of reported causes of death, particularly in such an old population.
Hundreds of thousands of young people will likely die early from economic despair, suicide, and substance abuse as a result of our response to a virus that kills in significant numbers those above the age of life expectancy. The panic, social isolation, and destruction of life and liberty have induced a crisis of suicide and clinical depression, most evident among young people who are least likely to die from the virus. This is especially absurd given that there is zero evidence to date showing any correlation between lockdown policies and better outcomes or lives saved from coronavirus.
Aside from the J.P. Morgan analysis that showed absolutely no statistical correlation, analytics agency TrendMacro used extremely detailed anonymized cellphone monitoring knowledge supplied by Google to show zero correlation between states with low social mobility scores and better coronavirus outcomes. In a detailed op-ed for the Wall Street Journal, the CIO of TrendMacro, Donald Luskin, shows that the depth and severity of lockdowns and the timing of reopening played no role in stopping the spread, as we have also observed from many states and countries throughout the world.
Aside from the context the median age of COVID-19 death provides, moreover, it raises questions about the accuracy of the count, because while many elderly people in nursing homes clearly did die from the virus, it’s also likely that many of them died of old age or other ailments. Now that we know that there are so many false positives, that so many are asymptomatic, and that as many as 90% of those who test positive do not have clinically meaningful loads of the virus, it calls into question even more the policy of automatically recording anyone who died after having tested positive as a COVID-19 death. This is especially true given that so many of those who died were in their 80s and 90s. Remember, while this coronavirus is dangerous to advanced seniors, there is a 22% chance that any male over the age of 93 (for females, it’s 18%) will not live out the year at all, without considering coronavirus. Given the false positives and asymptomatic cases, it’s likely that many of these people who merely tested positive and died thereafter, as opposed to those closer to 60 or so, did not die from the virus.
Remember, when they report deaths from weeks ago, it means state officials are going back into death certificates and trying to match them with anyone who tested positive prior to death. We now know that up to 90% of positive tests are picking up dead or insignificant viral loads in people who already essentially recovered from the virus or never knew they had it, which means that none of those people who later died could have been taken from this world by the virus itself.
In Florida, roughly a third of the recorded deaths from the September 2 reporting occurred over a month ago. Given the median age of those deaths, the nature of the testing, and the retroactive backfilling, how many of those are completely bogus? Had we done this during past flu seasons, especially the pandemic flu of 2018, we likely could have recorded well over 100,000 deaths.
Sadly, old people will never stop dying – ever. Given the way we are counting COVID-19 deaths, the obsessive focus on it, and the insidious agenda to retroactively discover more numbers, this pseudo-epidemic could go on indefinitely – even if the virus were essentially eradicated tomorrow.
(Now to repeal Obama’s…)
“President Trump has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for helping broker a peace deal between Israel and the United Arab Emirates,” Yaron Steinbuch reports for the New York Post.
Christian Tybring-Gjedde, a member of the Norwegian Parliament, submitted the nomination. “For his merit, I think he has done more trying to create peace between nations than most other Peace Prize nominees,” Tybring-Gjedde told Fox News.
“Indeed, Trump has broken a 39-year-old streak of American Presidents either starting a war or bringing the United States into an international armed conflict.”
The details are below, because people have become stupid.
Sunshine is flu stopper, so…making people stay inside…stupid really, I don’t know what else to say.
I was never for shutting down the economy as a reaction for a flu which is obviously much less dangerosus than many others we have faced in recent decades.
I won’t be wearing a mask anymore, and I won’t be staying inside and I won’t allow anyone else to infringe my civil rights over a scare tactic like this ever again.
SPAIN: This is a peer-reviewed, randomized, placebo-controlled study of hospitalized Covid-19 patients. So it is an “RCT”. This is the type of study that the press and various online critics demand. Some persons unwisely reject all other types of studies, which is not reasonable or scientific. But this is the type of study we’ve been waiting for, to confirm the other 20 studies here.
The study took place in a university hospital setting: Reina Sofia University Hospital, in Cordoba, Spain. The 76 patients were all hospitalized for confirmed cases of Covid-19. So these are not the mild to moderate, stay-at-home types of patients. The intervention group was 50 patients and the control group was 26 patients.
The intervention group received calcifediol, which is a type of vitamin D found in the blood. It is not the usual type of vitamin D found in supplements. Calcifediol is also known as 25(OH)D or 25-hydroxyvitamin D. The reason for giving this type of vitamin D is that the usual supplement type takes about 7 days to turn into calcifediol, so by giving patients calcifediol itself, you get the good effects without having to wait 7 or so days [per Wikipedia].
The dosage of calcifediol converts to IU (international units at a ratio of 200 to 1). So 10 micrograms of calcifediol is 2000 IU of vitamin D, whereas 10 micrograms of vitamin D3 is 400 IU (a 40:1 ratio). The dosage given to the patients, in IUs, was:
Day one: 106,400 IU of vitamin D
Day three: 53,200 IU
Day seven: 53,200 IU
Once-a-week thereafter: 53,200 IU
This is equivalent to about 30,000 IU per day for the first week, and 7,600 IU per day thereafter. Yes, you can take your vitamin D supplement in a once-a-week dosage, instead of daily.
The results were astounding (and highly statistically significant). “Of 50 patients treated with calcifediol, one required admission to the ICU (2%), while of 26 untreated patients, 13 required admission (50%)”. Would you rather have a 50% risk of needing ICU care, or a 2% risk? Almost all hospitalized Covid-19 patients who die, die in the ICU. That is where the most severe cases are sent. So this study shows that vitamin D reduces the severity of Covid-19.
In the statistically adjusted results, vitamin D reduced the odds of ICU admission by 97%. The RR (risk reduction) for ICU admission in hospitalized Covid-19 patients was 0.03 as compared to the control, which is given the value of 1.00. The odds of Covid-19 patients in general, as compared to hospitalized Covid-19 patients, needing ICU care would be even lower, as you would first need to be hospitalized to enter that risk ratio, and vitamin D has been shown by other studies to reduce risk of hospitalization. So taking a vitamin D supplement has tremendous benefits.
For mortality, 2 patients in the control group died; no patients in the vitamin D group died. There were not enough deaths to make the results statistically significant. But hospitalized patients don’t usually die from Covid-19, unless they are in the ICU. We would expect the reduction in death to be of a similar order of magnitude to the reduction in need for ICU care. Also, if you need mechanical ventilation, that is ICU care. So the vitamin D would seem to reduce risk of ventilation as well.
There is now enough evidence for treatment with calcifediol, also known as 25(OH)D, to be STANDARD CARE for hospitalized patients with Covid-19. There is enough evidence for vitamin D supplementation to be recommended to everyone at risk of vitamin D, especially those at high risk. And since the elderly often have difficulty absorbing vitamin D, they should receive a higher dosage.
Here’s an article reviewing the study by Chris Masterjohn, Ph.D.: Finally Confirmed! Vitamin D Nearly Abolishes ICU Risk in COVID-19
The study authors have decided to extend the study, so that the patient population will be larger. This might allow the study to reach statistical significance for the endpoint of death. I’m concerned that such a study is not ethical, as we already are fairly certain that calcifediol reduces risk of death (since most hospital deaths from Covid occur on ICU not the floor).
Effect on the Pandemic
If every hospitalized Covid-19 patient were given calcifediol, the reduction in need for ICU beds and mechanical ventilation would be anticipated to be large. And since Covid-19 patients, if they are going to die from the disease, usually die in ICU, this should reduce deaths by at least half as well.
Vitamin D reduces Covid-19 risks, including: risk of infection [7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 20], of having a severe case [1, 3, 4, 5, 15, 17], of needing hospitalization, ICU care, and/or mechanical ventilation [2, 10, 14, 15, 21], as well as the risk of dying from Covid-19 [4, 6, 7, 9, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20].
Every adult should take 10,000 IU of vitamin D per day, except the elderly, who should take twice that amount — 20,000 IU/day — due to their greater risk of dying from Covid and their lower absorption of vitamin D.